Thursday, January 24, 2008

New BLOG!

Dear Group,

Here is our new blog. Get excited. We will figure out how to work this the best way...if I should make you admins or if you should just respond to posts, etc. However, I want for this to be a forum for us to have during the week when we are not together to share with each other whatever is on our minds and hearts and just basically what is going in our lives. Here's this catch: In order for this to work it means YOU have to post!! So do it. Post. Let's take advantage of this and make it great. Also, I think that you can post anonymously if you want to so that you can share something with the group but you don't want people to know who you are. So, let me know if you have any questions, etc. I love you and GET POSTING!

Love, Krista

1 comment:

Ryan Wandler said...

Yay blogs! I don't know how to post, but I'm leaving a comment. Yay theatre small group!